This article discusses the SCADA system and how it is the basis for effective automation. We have integrated this system into several of our plants to improve and increase productivity.
What is SCADA?
SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) is a software that controls the operation of the entire battery production plant.
Its main functions are:
- Entering parameters (“recipes”) for setting and operating the plant
- Actively monitor plant parameters
- Provide feedback on the performance of the production process
This software is managed through a console that hat monitors and manages the entire plant centrally. This centralized control allows SCADA to reduce labour and optimise production processes. The data obtained can be monitored from multiple locations to facilitate real-time and also remote control.
Our work with SCADA
Our company has developed various projects with SCADA software to manage our plants. In particular, a centralized control for all the machinery, not just the forming tanks.
Further information on our plants that deploy SCADA can be found in the following articles:
- A complete high-tech plant in Qatar: a professional challenge met with success and Customer satisfaction
- Development and partnership in Turkey: the story of a long-lasting collaboration and professional growth
If you want to stay up-to-date on our studies, innovations and work, visit our LinkedIn profile.
If you want to read more articles visit our news page.