Today we are talking about our new finishing line “ECO”. It is suitable for the needs of all markets.
Our new ECO finishing line was born from the study of the needs of various markets. Everyone has its different production processes and organizational systems with more and more diversified needs. For these reasons our company has created a finishing line perfect for these contexts. We are talking about a finishing line that includes 9 machines.
Our finishing line.
- INITIAL ACID FILLING: has been designed to ensure the highest level of accuracy during battery charging. It operates in full compliance with operating reliability and environmental safety requirements.
- ACID FILLING LEVELING: checks the level of the electrolyte inside the batteries. This to make sure it complies with production requirements.
- PLUG SCREWING: it can screw the plugs into the battery covers. The machine can process both automotive and truck batteries.
- WASHING DRYING TUNNEL: solves the problems related to battery washing. So acid, dirt, residues will no longer be a problem.
- HIGH RATE DISCHARGE: test machine is in the finishing line machines’ range. It performs electric tests. These are essential to understand the performance of the battery in process.
- HIGH VOLTAGE TEST: verifies the leakage of batteries with high voltage check.
- POST BRUSHING: removes the lead oxide from the battery terminals. The innovative feature consists in the brushes. Why? It clean accurately the terminals. Plus, at the same time it polishes the surface of the pole head.
- POST GREASING: applies a protective film on the battery positive and negative pole. This prevent soxidation during battery transportation, storage and subsequent handling operations.
- LABELLING: applies the labels on the battery’s faces. Plus, the machine has a conveyor for the battery transport.
We believe this solution is a winner. Its adaptability to the needs of different markets is the winning key.
To learn more, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you want to stay up-to-date on our studies, innovations and work, visit our LinkedIn profile.
If you want to read more articles visit our news page.